The ministry of KRM cannot be successful without our many volunteers. We are always seeking new volunteers with a heart for evangelism. If you are interested in volunteering, you’ve come to the right place!
A KRM volunteer is a born again believe believer in Jesus Christ that is eager to tell others about Jesus. Volunteers from evangelical churches that agree with our Statement of Faith, KRM Doctrines of Faith and Cherished Values are encouraged to volunteer with KRM.
We ask that volunteers be over the age of 18 unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. Exceptions to this request are handled on a case by case basis. Youth group teams should consist of students that have completed the 9th grade or higher and have Youth Pastors and chaperons accompanying them.
Each volunteer is asked to pay a $20 Volunteer Fee. This fee covers the cost of one shirt and meals while serving. Additional t-shirts can be purchased for $10 each.
How To Get Involved:
- Attend Training or Complete Training Online
- Pick the top three teams you would like to serve on
- Complete the Volunteer Registration Form
- Pay the $20 Volunteer Fee Come out and volunteer!
Mission Teams are welcome to come out and serve with us! We have many different opportunities to fit the talents of everyone on your team. Please see our Mission Team Fact Sheet for information about bringing a team.
Training is held at Glencoe Baptist Church - 110 West Howard Street, Glencoe KY
- June 23rd 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Volunteers that are unable to attend training on the dates above should complete online training. *Coming soon!*
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Do pray for KRM, the ministry you will do while here and the people you will meet.
- Do drink water – lots of water – stay hydrated! Do use sunscreen – reapply often.
- Don’t take advantage of the relationship with Kentucky Speedway and ask for favors of Speedway staff, sponsors or vendors. If you need something, ask your Team Leader.
- Do be bold about telling others about Jesus.
- Don’t be offended when someone doesn’t want to hear.
- Do offer to pray with the people you meet.
- Don’t drive your golf cart like you’re a NASCAR driver – you’re not.
- Don’t expect this ministry to be like your Sunday morning worship experience – it’s not.
- Do be willing to work with someone you didn’t come with, in an area you’ve never worked before.
- Do follow Speedway and Law Enforcement directions
Volunteer Registration: Please email your completed Volunteer Registration form to .
Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
Mail your completed form to:
Kentucky Raceway Ministries
10893 US 421
Milton, KY 40045
If you have any questions, please call 859-496-0106.